This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 19 May 2019 Contains 5 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. The International Museum Day is celebrated every year on which date?
International Museum Day is an international day a celebration that held every year on or around 18 May, coordinated by the International Council of Museums.
2. Which of the following bureaucrat has been awarded the 2019 UNDRR Sasakawa Award?
The UN Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR) has conferred the 2019 Sasakawa Award to the Additional Principal Secretary to Prime Minister of India, Mr. Pramod Kumar Mishra.
3. Who among the following cricket veterans has been named in the ICC’s list of commentators for ICC cricket World Cup 2019?
The International Cricket Council has released its list of commentators for the upcoming ICC World Cup 2019. The stellar line-up features three Indians including former Indian captain Sourav Ganguly.
4. Who was appointed as head coach of the Indian men’s senior football team?
Croatian World Cupper Igor Stimac, having 18 years of experience in the field, was appointed head coach of the Indian men's senior football team for a two-year term
5. Which of the following country will host the AFC Asian Cup 2023
After withdrawal by South Korea, China to host the Asian Football Confederation, AFC Asia Cup 2023.
Share your Results:
Previous Daily Current Affairs Sets:
- Daily Quiz 17 & 18 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 16 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 15 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 14 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 13 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 01 to 12 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 30 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 29 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 28 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 20-27 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 17, 18 & 19 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 16 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 14 & 15 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 13 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 12 April 2019
Daily Quiz 11 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 10 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 09 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 07 April 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India