This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following is not a type of elements?
2. LPG, a hydrocarbon consists of mainly:
3. Which of the following is NOT a mostly used volatile anaesthetics?
4. How many radioactive elements have been identified till date?
5. The first human made plastic is:
It was first created as Parkesine in 1856 and as Xylonite in 1869, before being registered as Celluloid in 1870
6. Which of the following substance is NOT used to spray in a cloud for producing artificial rain?
7. Which of the following gas is used to manufacture Vanaspati Ghee?
8. Which of the following gas is heavier than air?
8. Which of the following gas CAN NOT be used to float a balloon?
Since carbon dioxide is heavier than air, the balloon filled up with CO2 will either fall to the ground or stay wherever it is placed
9. Nail polish remover contains:
10. The first scientifically discovered element is:
View All General Science MCQ for competitive exams such as SSC-CGL, SSC-CHSL & more related exams