This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. A moving body tends to move at constant speed and a body in rest rend to be in rest unless it is acted by unbalanced force, this principle is defined by:
2. Who was awarded Nobel Prize in physics twice?
3. Millimetre-length electromagnetic waves were first investigated by:
4. If a egg with shell is placed within a microwave oven, which of the following is most likely to happen?
5. Hertz is the SI unit of:
6. Signals are transmitted in tier-1 telecom network through:
Tier-1 communication is used to connect the international network of telecom backbone, generally underground sea cabling technique is used to transmit signals. Tata Communication(700,000km) & Verizon wireless(805,000km) has the longest optical fiber cable network in the world
7. While using the mobile phone for communication purpose, the mobile phone works as:
A Transceiver is a device that can transmit as well as receive.
8. Raman scattering effect was discovered by:
Raman effect or Raman scattering was discovered by CV Raman & his student K. S. Krishnan, CV Raman was awarded Nobel prize in physics in 1930