This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Amylase enzyme is present in:
Amylase catalyses the hydrolysis of starch into sugars
2. When was the Indian Council of Agricultural Research(ICAR) founded?
3. Which type of process the photosynthesis is:
4. Which of the following is the longest living mammal?
5. Which of the following is not a reason for differences between RNA & DNA?
6. Which of the following is the largest Bactria?
7. Carbohydrates are stored in plants in the form of:
8. Which one is correct about the viruses?
9. Which of the following device is used to measure blood pressure?
10. Who discovered penicillin?