This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. In which of the following city Elephant festival is celebrated annually?
2. Which temple is called as The Black Pagoda by European?
3. "Madhubani" a style of folk painting is popular in which of the following state?
4. Chapchar Kut festival is celebrated i?
It is celebrated during March after completion of their most arduous task of Jhum operation i.e., jungle-clearing
5. Which of the following combination is not correct:
6. Shore Temple is located in which state?
7. Bumchu festival is celebrated in which state?
8. Maru Gurjara Art is an ancient art that developed during the early sixth century period in which state?
9. Phad paintings is an ancient paint form of which state?
10. Chandika devi temple is located in:
Share your Results: