This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. The word ‘Satyameva Jayate ‘ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India is taken from:
2. Which city in India has built a 15.8 m high "Gandhi Stupa" dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi?
3. Mahakumbh Mela is held periodically after how many years?
4. Which of the following fort is known as most haunted place of India?
5. Who plays the folk songs TATI? Tati is a form of folk song sung with a single-stringed known as Libuh.
6. Which monument was built in memory of a British monarch?
7. Mask Dance is the most popular dance of which Indian state?
8. The ratio of width of our National flag to its length is:
9. Mudiyettu is a folk dance of which of the following state?
10. The Tomb of Safdar Jang is located in which of the following city?