This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Who equated Raja Yoga or Rajyoga with Yoga Sutras of Patanjali?
2. “Talk to yourself at least once in a Day, otherwise you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this World.” Who said this?
This rhetoric was made to let the people practice deductive thinking, hypothetical thinking & metacognition, since most of the people fail to develop these skills.
3. What is the title of the first chapter of the Muslim holy book, the Qur’an?Al-Adiyat?
4. What is the difference between DHARMA & RELIGION?
5. Nipponzon Myohoji Buddhist temple was established by who among the following?
This temple is also called as commonly called Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa