This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Chishti Order is a Sufi order which arose from a small town called Chisht, the town is in which among the following countries?
2. Mughal paintings emerged from:
Persian miniature painting itself largely of Chinese origin
3. Ancient example of architectural works of Assam is located in:
The archaic Mauryan Stupas discovered in and around Goalpara district are believed to be the earliest examples c. 300B.C. to c. 100A.D. of ancient art and architectural works.
4. The earliest surviving text with Kathak roots is:
5. Kathakali was originated in:
6. Mohiniyattam, a classical dance of India was originated in which state of modern India?
7. How many classical dances are recognized by Sangeet Natak Akademi and the Ministry of Culture?
8. Dancing Girl Sculpture was found in:
Dancing Girl is a prehistoric bronze sculpture made in approximately 2500 BCE in the Indus Valley Civilisation city of Mohenjo-daro.
9. What are the main tradition of Indian classical music?
The two main traditions of Indian classical music are Carnatic music, which is found predominantly in the peninsular regions, and Hindustani music, which is found in the northern, eastern and central regions.