This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which one is NOT a pass of the western ghat?
The South Col is the sharp-edged notch or pass between Mount Everest and Lhotse
2. What is the highest peak of the eastern ghat?
3. Which one is the only active volcano in India?
Barren Island is located in Nicobar islands, it is also the only active volcano of south asia.
4. The boundary line separating one drainage basin from the other is called:
5. Which one is a example of Centripetal drainage pattern in India?
Centripetal drainage pattern is formed when rivers discharge their waters from all directions into a lake or a depression
6. What is the name of the Indus river in Tibet?
7. What is the name of the river Ganga when it originates from the Gangotri glacier?
8. The river Alkananda originates from which of the following glacier?
9. The river Brahmaputra originates from which of the following glacier?
10. Which of the following river is known as DAKSHIN Ganga?
The Godavari river is the largest peninsular river system of India.