This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which one among the following States is smallest in area?
2. Andaman & Nicobar islands are under the jurisdiction of which of the following High Court of India?
3. Which one is the biggest threat to the indigenous Jarawas community of Andaman islands?
4. Amongst the following Indian States which one has the minimum total forest area?
5. Which one among the following is nearest to the Tropic of Cancer?
6. Which of the following tribe is not found in Arunachal Pradesh?
7. What separates Daman and Diu?
8. Which one of the following east flowing rivers of India forms rift valley due to down warping?
9. Which Indian state is known as 'Land of Five Rivers'?
10. Which of the following pair is correctly matched?