This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which one of the following British act was enacted to make better provision for the prevention of public meetings likely to promote sedition or to cause a disturbance of public tranquillity?
2. During the period of which among the following governor-general of India, first vernacular newspaper Samachar Patrika was published?
3. Who founded Brahmo Samaj?
4. Which of the following act of British also known as Anarchical and Revolutionary Crimes Act of 1919?
5. Who signed the Poona Pact 1932?
6. Who among the following is considered as the ‘Grandmother of Indian Revolutionary Movement’?
7. When was the Bengal province partitioned?
8. Who was the head of Chittagong raid on the Police armoury?
The raid on the police armory at Chittagong took place on the 18th April 1930
9. Who was bestowed with the title of Sahib-i-Alam Bahadur during the British rule?
10. Find the incorrect one: