This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which type of bill is not mentioned in the constitution?
Four bills are mentioned in the constitution, the last one is Constitutional Amendment Bill
2. Under which of the following article, constitutional amendment bill was introduced?
3. Which of the following is the geographically largest Lok Sabha constituency?
4. Who was the president of India during 1976 national emergency?
5. Who among the following is considered to be the custodian of the nation’s Finances?
6. Where Is Prime minister office(PMO) located in the Secretariat Building, New Delhi?
7. When was the National Defense Fund(NDF) set up?
8. When was the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) set up?
The Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) was set up by the first Prime Minister of India — Jawaharlal Nehru — in 1948, to assist displaced people from Pakistan.
9. Who was responsible for the planning & construction of viceroy's house or the Rashtrapati Bhavan?
10. What is the minimum number of judges required for cases involving "substantial question of law as to the interpretation” of the Constitution of India?
Another name is constitutional bench. This provision has been mandated by Article 145 (3) of the Constitution of India. The Chief Justice of India has the power to constitute a Constitution Bench and refer cases to it