This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Wangala, one of the harvest festival is celebrated by:
2. Which one is correct about the Murung festival?
3. Sri Surya Pahar is significant for:
Sri Surya Pahar is located near Goalpara. Some archeologists believe that more unearthing the history of Sri Surya Pahar would change the understanding of the history of ancient Assam and India. Even some scholars refer accounts of Xuen Tsang to claim that Sri Surya Pahar was the capital of Bhaskar Varan, not modern day Guwahati.
4. Pir Majhar is the tomb of which of the following saint?
5. Umachal rock cave is located in:
The cave was discovered in February 2012. The inscriptions were done during the rule of Mahendra Varman of the Kamarupa dynasty
6. Garh Doul is located in:
It is a state-protected monument also lited in ASI monument list
7. Which one is correct about the Bhortal dance?
8. Bhupen Hazarika won Best Music Director National award for:
He won the ward in the 23rd National Film Award 1975.