This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following river of Assam is famous for the 'Tor putitora' the national fish of Pakistan?
2. When was the Dibru-Saikhowa National Park designated as Biosphere reserve?
3. Which of the following is the largest salix swamp forest in North-East India?
Swamp forest is a flooded forest
4. Kaziranga National Park is located in which of the following districts?
5. Which of the following is NOT an elephant reserve range as per Project Elephant, Government of India Ministry of Environment and Forests?
The project elephant was launched in 1992
6. Which of the following is a North Bank tributary of the river Barak?
7. Which of the following Hydroelectric project is described as a run-of-the-river project by NHPC Ltd?
Run-of-the-river is a hydroelectric project type where little or no water storage is provided
8. What is the length of the river Brahmaputra in India?
9. What is the length of Barak river in India?
10. Which of the following thermal power station is not run by APGCL?
Share your Results: