This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. The Barbarua position was created during the rule of which of the following king?
Momai Tamuli was the first Barbarua
2. Who was a PAIK during the Ahom rule?
PAIK was every male in the Ahom kingdom between the ages of fifteen and fifty who was not a noble, a priest, a high caste or a slave
3. Which one is INCORRECT about the paik system?
Momai Tamuli Barbarua reorganized paiks based on specific services
4. The royal officer "Borphukan" was added to the administration system of the Ahom Kingdom by which of the following king?
5. Which of the following Ahom king initiated land measurement scheme for the first time?
6. Moamoria Rebellion started during the reign of which of the following king?
7. Which of the following is NOT a cause of Moamoria Rebellion?
8. Which of the following Ahom king subjugated the 'Adi Bhuyan' or the eastern group of Bhuyan?
9. Srimanta Sankardev was a descendant of which of the following king of Kannauj?
A group of seven Kayastha and seven Brahmin families led by Candivara was transferred to Langamaguri, North Guwahati by Kamata King Durlabhnarayana, but they later shifted to present day Bordowa., Reference "Origin of the Baro-Bhuyans" Maheswar Neog, page 51
10. Solal Gohain administered which of the following region?
Solal Gohain administered these regions after the office of Borphukan was transferred to Guwahati
Share your Results: