This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which one among the following Koch king rebuilt the Kamakhya Temple?
2. Parikshit Narayan was the ruler of:
3. Which of the following ruler of Bengal removed the last king of Kamata Kingdom?
4. What was the final battle between Ahoms & Mughals?
5. Who was the Ahom's war leader in the battle of Itakhuli?
6. Who was the king of Ahom dynasty during the Mir Jumla attack?
7. Who was the Ahom king during the time of Battle of Itakhuli?
8. Which of the following Kamarupa king made friendship with Harshvardhana?
9. Which one is INCORRECT about the Battle of Itakhuli?
Mansur Khan III was commander in chief of the Mughal Army
10. Who was the leader of Dundiya rebellion?
The Dundiya rebellion was a late 18th-century uprising against the Ahom kingdom in the Borphukan's domain in the Kamrup region, the rebellion was contemporary to the Moamoria rebellion
Assam History MCQ Set-6
Almost there! Keep practicing
Hmm! You need improvement
Wrong! You got no answer correct.
Share your Results: