This set of Monthly Current Affairs September 2018 (Part-2) contains 20 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. National Nutrition Month (Rashtriya Poshan Maah) 2018 was celebrated in
2. KAZIND 2018 is a:
KAZIND 2018 was held in Otar region, Kazakhstan from 10 September 2018 to 23 September 2018.
3. Which of the following banks with over 10 branches are excluded from the RBI order of appointing Internal Ombudsman (IO)?
An ombudsman is a person officially charged with investigating and addressing public complaints or violation of rights.
4. Which of the following country has signed a pact with India to collaborate on ISRO'S first human spacecraft mission "Gaganyaan"?
5. Which of the following act gives statutory power to the Internal Ombudsman (IO) of the scheduled commercial banks?
6. Who has been appointed as the CEO of SBI Mutual Fund?
7. National Mission on Government eMarketplace aims to promote:
G2C= Government to Citizen, G2B- Government to Business, G2G- Government to Government. The mission aims to promote Inclusiveness, transparency and efficiency in public procurement and achieve cashless, contactless and paperless transaction of G2B & G2G Services
8. Which of the following country is going to conduct world's first test of space elevator?
For this experiment, two ultra-small cubic satellites developed by Japanese Shizuoka University's Faculty of Engineering will be used for demonstration of space technology.
9. Which of the following search engine has been launched by Google Inc for the scientific community?
10. Which one is correct about the Ganga Protection Corps (GPC)?
Union ministry of water resources, river development & Ganga rejuvenation has proposed this draft bill to arrest any person committing offence of polluting Ganga.
12. How many nations are participating in the tsunami mock drill "IOWave18"?
13. Defence & Homeland Security Expo and Conference – 2018 was held in:
14. Which of the following payment bank has introduced QR Cards for payments instead of ATM/Debit cards?
QR Card can be operated through biometric authentication, and transactions can be done through postmen, post offices & Gramin Dak Sevaksa (GDS).
15. India to participate in international students' test PISA after 9 years of Boycott, PISA stands for:
PISA, headquartered in Paris France, measures student performance in mathematics, reading, and science and even innovative subjects like collaborative problem-solving and money literature.
16. Which of the following country has announced to launch Mars Mission "HOPE" by 2020?
17. SLINEX- 2018 is a:
The exercise was held in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
18. Free mobile phone to the women of BPL family will be provided by which of the following state govt?
19. Section 377, which was recently decriminalized came into force in which year?
Modeled on the Buggery Act of 1533, it is used to criminalize sexual activities "against the order of nature." As sexual activities are only meant for reproduction, and, nature created two genders among all sexually reproductive living creatures for the purpose of reproduction.
20. Which of the following sports personality has been decorated as the brand ambassador of the state-owned telecom giant BSNL?
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of September 2018
- Part-1 <<< September 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< September 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< September 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>