This set of Monthly Current Affairs November 2018 (Part-1) contains 20 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. The political parties registered under which section of the Representation of the People Act (RPA) of 1951 shall be eligible to receive the Electoral Bonds?
Govt. has authorized SBI to issue and encash electoral bonds through its 29 branches.
2. Which of the following organization has developed less polluting green firecrackers named SWAS, SAFAL, and STAR?
CSIR- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research. SWAS-Safe Water Releaser, SAFAL- Safe Minimal Aluminum, and STAR -Safe Thermite Cracker. NGT- National Green Tribunal (NGT) is not a R&D organization, its a legal organization.
3. Which of the following institute has developed a web based tool to monitor fake news on FACEBOOK and TWITTER?
The tool uses a Platform Health Metric called the Iffy Quotient and will supposedly draw data from two external entities namely NewsWhip and Media Bias/ Fact Checker.
4. India’s first agri and food business online learning platform has launched in which city?
India’s first agri and food business online learning platform, SRiX Agri-Business Academy, was launched at SR Innovation Exchange (SRiX) Campus, Warangal, Telangana.
5. What is the rank of India in 2018 World Bank's Ease of Doing Business (EODB)?
6. Who is the first Chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) to resign before completion of the full term?
Anupam Kher has served FTII for only 11 months, which is also of the shortest tenure of a chairman since the formation of FTII.
7. Who has won the 2018 Presidential election of Brazil?
8. Who is the chairperson of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC)?
9. India’s first Justice City will come up in which of the following city?
For supporting the judicial system in the state, Andhra Pradesh government has planned to build the city using latest technology.
10. Which country has launched the world’s first Sovereign Blue Bond?
The Republic of Seychelles has launched the world’s first sovereign blue bond – a financial instrument designed to support sustainable marine and fisheries projects.
11. Which Indian Sculptor designed the world’s ‘tallest statue’Statue of Unity’?
12. Which is the only Indian film has been included in BBC’s 100 best foreign language films list of the 21st century?
According to the BBC's list of the 100 best foreign language films, only one Indian film could find the spot. Satyajit Ray's 1955 film Pather Panchali made it to number 15 in the list.
13. Who has become the first Indian to win an Asian Snooker Tour event?
14. RBI has initiated steps to set up web-based Digital Public Credit Registry (PCR) to capture loan information of:
15. India's first indigenous microprocessor "Shakti" has been developed by:
16. In India's first ever "Ease of Moving Index 2018" by Ola Mobility Institute, which city topped in the list?
17. The Union government has awarded which of the following state police for citizen services under an e-governance project “CCTNS”?
CCTNS- Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and System
18. Which decommissioned aircraft carrier will be converted into India’s first-ever moored maritime museum-cum-marine adventure centre?
Maharashtra cabinet has approved proposal for this project.
19. RBI has liberalized norms governing External Commercial Borrowing (ECB) for which of the following service?
RBI has reduced minimum average maturity required for the ECBs in the infrastructure space raised by eligible borrowers to three years from earlier five years. Additionally, it also has reduced average maturity requirement for mandatory hedging to five years from earlier ten years.
20. Which of the following company has received India’s first Letter of Credit (LC) payment via blockchain technology?
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of October 2018
- Part-1 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-4 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>