This set of Monthly Current Affairs November 2018 (Part-4) contains 25 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. What is the theme of the 2018 World Toilet Day (WTD)?
2. Which of following community has been granted the "Socially and Educationally Backward Class" (SEBC) by Maharashtra Government?
3. A non-profit organization Sulabh International has introduced India's first sewer cleaning machine in which of the following state/UT?
4. In which of the following state, India's first Sri Vishwakarma Skill Development University will come up in which of the following state?
5. "KOOL" an online learning platform for students, teachers, and general public is being launched by which of the following state government?
6. In which of the following city, world's first underground hotel has been opened?
7. Mexico's highest civilian award “Mexican Order of the Aztec Eagle” was awarded to:
8. Who has become the first player to score 11,000 runs in Ranji Trophy cricket?
9. Who has become the first Indian golfer to win European Tour ‘Rookie of the Year’ Award?
10. "Bhudaar" portal, a portal to make land records accessible to people has been launched by which state government?
11. The "International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women" is observed every year on:
12. As per the latest India Skills Report 2019, which state topped in the list of employ-ability rate?
The survey was jointly conducted by Wheebox, PeopleStrong, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), AICTE and UNDP. The employability levels of B.Tech/B.E have increased across all the sectors at 63.11% as against last year's 42.08%. However, the employability levels of MBA and polytechnic stand low between 47.18% and 45.90%.
13. In which of the following year, Mary Kom won her first gold in the Women's World Boxing Championship?
She won gold previously in the Women's World Boxing Championship in 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, and 2010 editions of the championship. Also, she won 2018 Women's World Boxing Championship.
14. Which bank is the latest one to brought under the purview of RTI, CVC and State Legislature?
15. Who has been named the youngest-ever UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador?
16. Who has been appointed as the first 'Youth Advocate' of the north-eastern region by UNICEF India?
17. Which of the following IIM has signed a pact with the Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry to promote startup ecosystem in East and North-East India?
18. Foundation stone for the Kartarpur Sahib corridor was laid by VP Venkaiah Naidu, which of the following is correct about the corridor?
Kartarpur Sahib is located in Punjab Pakistan.
19. India’s first-ever autism township will come up in which of the following Indian states?
20. Union Government has launched the "PAISA" portal under which of the following scheme?
Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched ‘PAiSA’ – Portal for Affordable Credit and Interest Subvention Access during National Workshop on Municipal Finance and Urban Planning in held in New Delhi. Allahabad bank has desiged and developed this portal.
21. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) of India?
22. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the National Skill Development Corporation?
23. Which of the following Indian business person has been honored with the highest French Civilian award?
The award is Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur (Knight of the Legion of Honour).
24. Which of the following company has launched world's first GST calculator?
25. Who has been recently appointed as the chairperson of the UPSC?
Under Article 316 of the Indian Constitution, former Indian Postal Service officer Arvind Saxena has been appointed as the chairperson of the UPSC.
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of October 2018
- Part-1 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-4 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>