This set of Monthly Current Affairs November 2018 (Part-3) contains 20 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. "Nexxt Credit Card", an interactive credit card with buttons, has been launched in India for the first time by which of the following bank?
2. Union Ministry of Human Resources has launched LEAP & ARPIT Programmes for:
Leadership for Academicians Programme (LEAP) and Annual Refresher Programme In Teaching (ARPIT)
3. NITI Aayog has constituted Himalayan State Regional Council for Development for 12 states, and 2 districts of Assam, these districts are:
The council has 12 States namely Jammu &Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, two districts of Assam namely Dima Hasao and KarbiAnglong and Darjeeling and Kalimpong in West Bengal.
4. Which of the following countries has become the world’s first nation to ban reef-killing toxic sunscreen?
5. As per latest US-based National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) report, which of the following cities is the India’s most congested city?
6. Who has become the first Indian to climb Mt Giluwe in Papua New Guinea?
7. Which Indian journalist has won the 2018 London Press Freedom Award for Courage?
8. India's first specialized hospital for elephants has been opened in:
It is promoted by Wildlife SOS which had established first elephant conservation and care centre in 2010 and is currently looking after 20 elephants requiring speciallized treatment.
9. Who has been honoured with the “Lifetime Achievement Award” at the 6th Indian Social Work Congress in New Delhi?
10. Which article of the Constitution provides free legal assistance to the poor and weaker sections of the society?
Recently on 9th November, National Legal Service Day was celebrated to ensure fair and reasonable justice to the citizens.
11. Who is conferred with Global Education Leaders award 2018?
Dr. Saroj Suman Gulati, Director, Blue Bells Group of Schools, was conferred with the coveted Global Education Leaders Award 2018 by His Highness Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Member of the Cabinet and Minister of State for Tolerance, UAE.
12. Who is the author of the book "Notes of a Dream", an authorized biography of A. R. Rahman?
13. Who has been named as the new Revenue Secretary of India as Hashmukh Adhia is retiring on November 20 2018?
14. Which day was observed as International Day for Tolerance?
15. Punjab became the 3rd state to ban Hookah bars or Lounges, the other two state where Hookah bars are banned:
16. The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has recently lifted sanctions against which African nation after 9 years?
17. Vajra Prahar, a military exercise being held in Jaipur is a joint exercise of:
18. Union government has planned to set up India's first National Institute of Inter-faith studies in:
It is being established as part of year-long activities to commemorate 550th birth anniversary of first Sikh Guru and founder of Sikh religion Guru Nanak. Union Government has decided to commemorate 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak at national as well as international level.
19. Which of the following words has been chosen ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford Dictionaries?
20. What is the theme of the 26th Conference of Central and State Organizations (COCSSO)?
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of October 2018
- Part-1 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-4 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>