This set of Monthly Current Affairs October 2018 (Part-2) contains 20 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. India's first ever National Environment Survey (NES) will start from:
This survey will cover 55 districts of 24 states and 3 UTs.
2. "India for Humanity" initiative has been launched by:
India for Humanity initiative is launched to mark 150 death anniversary year of Mahatma Gandhi.
3. Which Indian financial organization has won the ‘ISSA GOOD Practice Award, Asia & The Pacific 2018’?
ESIC- Employee State Insurance Corporation
4. World Post Day is observed every year on:
5. The word “IDIOCRACY” which means “A government formed of people considered stupid, ignorant, or idiotic” has officially been added by which of the following dictionary lately?
6. “International Day of the Girl Child” is observed on _____.
The significance of this day is all about raising awareness of the issues faced by girls internationally, such as education, nutrition, child marriage, legal and medical rights.
7. Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued clarification to the Assam government regarding citizenship status of which of the following community?
8. Which of the following country has abolished death penalty for all crimes?
9. Which of the following African countries will host the 2022 Youth Olympic Games?
10. Which of the following organization has launched Ro-Ro ferry service from Neamati Ghat, Jorhat to Majuli?
11. Which state government to launch a new scheme ‘Blue Revolution: Integrated Development and Management of Fisheries’?
The Meghalaya government will launch a new scheme ‘Blue Revolution: Integrated Development and Management of Fisheries’ on 26th October 2018.
12. The world’s largest dome has recently inaugurated in which country?
On the occasion of the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, Vice-President M. Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the world’s largest dome at the Maharashtra Institute of Technology( MIT), Pune
13. Who has been appointed the new deputy National Security Advisor (NSA)?
14. Which Indian armed force has launched an innovative mobile health App ‘MedWatch’?
15. India’s first-ever India-Israel Innovation Centre (IIIC) has launched in which city?
16. Which Indian state has won the FAO’s Future Policy Gold Award for 100% organic farming?
17. Ask Disha, an AI chat bot to answer user queries has been launched by:
18. On which date, the 2018 Rashtriya Mahila Kisan Diwas is celebrated in India?
19. Which Indian folk artist has won the 2018 Fukuoka Arts and Culture Prize?
20. Union govt has launched "Swasth Bharat Yatra" campaign in association with which of the following organization?
The Union Government launched the national campaign ‘Swasth Bharat Yatra’ on occasion of World Food Day (observed on 16 October) to sensitize people about eating safe food and be healthy.
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of October 2018
- Part-1 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-4 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>