This set of Monthly Current Affairs September 2018 (Part-1) contains 20 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Zokhawthar, the newly opened land immigration checkpoint on Indo-Myanmar is located in:
2. National Student Startup Policy (NSSP) has been formulated by:
3. Ministry of HRD has introduced a new scheme called ARIIA, ARIIA stands for:
Ministry of HRD has introduced ARIIA to rank institutions and universities primarily on innovation-related indications.
4. Panini language laboratory was launched by External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to promote Hindi among youth in which of the following country?
5. Which of the following country successfully tested world's first hyper-sonic aircraft?
6. Ibrahim Boubacar Keita has been re-elected as the president of which country?
7. In the first phase of Face recognition feature of UIADI AADHAR based authentication, the feature will be used by:
The phased roll-out started from 15 September 2018.
8. Repurpose Used Cooking Oil (RUCO), an initiative to enable collection & conversion of used cooking oil to biodiesel has been launched by?
9. Which of the following institute has signed MoU with All India Institute of Ayurveda to boost research in traditional medicine & streamline hospital care facility?
10. Which one is CORRECT about the Multi-Option Payment Acceptance Device (MOPAD) launched by SBI?
11. Which one is correct about the Most Valuable Player (MVP) of Asian Games, Rikako Ikee?
She is the first female MVP award winner of Asian Games.
12. Who is the first Indian poet to record poem at the Library of Congress in Washington D.C.?
Indian poet-diplomat Abhay K recorded his prestigious reading series “ The Poet and the Poem” at the Library of Congress, Washington D.C.
13. Which of the following country tops in the list of FDI into India 2017-2018?
14. MOVE Cyclathon was organized by the NITI aayog to promote:
15. Mumbai International Airport is renamed as:
16. Which one is correct about the “Krishna Kutir”, inaugurated by the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development?
It is the largest facility of its kind and the home can shelter up to 1000 widow women
17. Maldives first cross sea bridge is a flagship infrastructure of which of the following country?
18. Which of the following state-owned company has partnered with startups to boost manufacturing of ICT, IoT & Defence Technology?
19. India’s first standardized modern ship design was made by?
20. Who has been elected as the new president of Pakistan?
He is one of the founding members of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), the party of Imran Khan. His father was a dentist to former Indian prime minister Pt Jawaharlal Nehru.
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of September 2018
- Part-1 <<< September 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< September 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< September 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>