This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Supreme court has accepted Ministry of Road Transport Highway's proposal to use hologram based colored stickers on vehicles plying in the NCR region, the sticker's will indicate:
2. Unified Payment Interface (UPI) 2.0 has been launched by:
3. Good Governance Day is celebrated on:
Atal Bihari Vajpayee's birthday is celebrated as Good Governance Day (GGD) by the Central Government since 2014 to foster awareness among the people about the accountability of government.
4. Who has been elected as the Chair of the International Nitrogen Initiative (INI)?
5. 24th World Congress of Philosophy was held in:
6. Which of the following is the only Indus site with an artificial brick dockyard?
7. Meghalayan age starts from:
We currently live in what is called the Holocene, which reflects everything that has happened over the past 11,700 years. Further, the Holocene is subdivided into three parts, the Greenlandian (11700-8200 years ago), the Northgrippian (8200-4200 years ago), and the youngest addition, the Meghalayan
8. When did the Moamoria revolt for the second time?
9. When did the National Defense Fund (NDF) set up?
10. Who is the head of the National Integration Council of India?
View All Daily Quiz from AssamONE