This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 8 March 2019 Contains 6 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. The United Nations began celebrating International Women's Day in the International Women's Year, the year is:
Socialist Party of America organized a Women's Day on February 28 1909 in New York. After women gained suffrage in Soviet Russia in 1917, March 8 became a national holiday there. The day was then predominantly celebrated by the socialist movement and communist countries until it was adopted in 1975 by the United Nations.
2. Which state government has launched Notun Disha initiative to train teachers?
3. As per the NITI Aayog's delta ranking, which district has been ranked first among the 112 aspirational districts of India,
Hailakandi has made a giant leap from 52nd position to no. 1 position on the basis of its performance during November-December 2018 and January 2019.
4. 'Azaadi ke Diwane Museum' has recently inaugurated in which of the following city?
Union Minister Dr. Mahesh Sharma has recently inaugurated ‘Azaadi Ke Diwane’ museum at the Red Fort premises in New Delhi.
5. Which country has NOT signed the ‘New Delhi Declaration on Asian Rhinos 2019" with India?
‘The New Delhi Declaration on Asian Rhinos 2019’ has recently signed by the five rhino range nations – India, Bhutan, Nepal, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Previous Day’s Daily Quiz Sets
- Daily Quiz 7 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 6 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 5 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 4 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 3 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 2 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 1 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 28 February 2019
- Daily Quiz 27 February 2019
- Daily Quiz 26 February 2019
- Daily Quiz 25 February 2019
- Daily Quiz 24 February 2019
- Daily Quiz 23 February 2019
- Daily Quiz 22 February 2019
- Daily Quiz 21 February 2019
- Daily Quiz 20 February 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India