This set of General Science Biology MCQ contains 10 Multiple Choice Questions. In this Biology GK, One (1) mark for each correct answer, no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. The insect “Apis mellifera” is commonly known as which among the following?
2. Which among the following live tissues of the Human Eye does not have blood vessels?
3. Penicillin’ which is used as an antibiotic is obtained from:
4. Which of the following tests is used for the diagnosis of ‘Colour-Blindness’ in people?
5. Which among the following are the building blocks of human body?
6. Which among the following test is most suitable to judge paternity?
7. Which of the following is not a reason of spreading HIV?
8. Hodophobia is a fear associated with which of the following?
9. Sophophobia is a fear associated with:
10. Which among the following is not a beverage plant?
Other Biology MCQ Sets: