This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following is not a metal?
2. SI unit of gas pressure is:
3. Who is regarded as the father of modern Chemistry?
4. Which of the following is an organic acid?
5. What is the chemical name of washing soda?
6. What is the chemical name of baking soda?
Also known as Sodium hydrogen carbonate
7. What is the chemical name of caustic soda?
pH value ranges from 0 to 14, acids have pH values below 7, neutral substanceshave pH value of 7, and the bases or alkalis have pH values above 7 and up to 14
10. Which of the following substance is not a neutral substance?