This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. How many metals are present in the periodic table?
Period table has total of 118 elements
2. Which of the following metal has the highest electrical conductivity?
1st Silver, 2nd Copper, 3rd Gold. Silver has also highest thermal conductivity and highest light reflectance
3. Which of the following chemical element has the highest density?
Hydrogen has the lowest density
4. Which of the following wave has the shortest wavelength?
Radio waves have the highest wavelengths and shortest frequencies. While, gamma waves have the shortest wavelengths and highest frequencies
5. The number of valence electron of silicon is:
6. What is the chemical name of bleaching powder?
7. Which of the following element is radioactive?
8. Which of the following element has one valence electron in the outermost shell?
9. Which of the following is the most abundant metal on earth?
10. Most abundant gas on the earth's atmosphere is: