This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Gravitational waves are:
Gravitational waves were predicted by Albert Einstein in the year 1916. The first observation of gravitational waves was made on 14 September 2015 and 2017 physics Nobel Prize was awarded to Rainer Weiss, Kip Thorne, and Barry Barish for their discovery
2. Which of the following is the most common cause of sunburn?
3. The transformer that converts high voltage AC to low voltage AC is called:
4. Who is known as the father of fiber optics?
5. Which type of transistor is mostly used by modern computers?
6. Which of the following liquid has less density than pure water?
7. Petrol engine is an:
8. Who was the father of atom bomb?
9. HQ of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is located in: