This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which one among the following revolutionary turned into a philosopher?
2. Who made SWARAJ as national demand for the first time?
3. Who termed "SWARAJ" as self-governance or self-rule for the first time?
4. Why the British shifted the capital of British Indian from Calcutta to Delhi?
5. Who is knows as the GRAND OLD MAN of India
6. Which one of the Indian polymath is known for contribution towards the development of Radio Waves?
7. Who was selected as president of Khilafat Conference at Delhi session in 1919?
8. In which year British transferred the capital of India from Calcutta to Delhi?
9. Who was the Viceroy during Jallianwala Bagh Massacre?
10. Which one of the following is not a founding father of Indian national congress?