This set of Mixed GK MCQ Set- 17 contains 10 Multiple Choice Questions from Indian History GK, Assam History, World History, Indian Polity & various other section. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. The resolution for removing the Vice-President of India can be moved in:
2. Asia’s largest tulip garden is located in which of the following Indian state?
3. The medium of exchange "Niska" was used in which of the following period of Ancient India?
4. Who among the British Governor- General shown great interest in the preservation of ancient monuments?
5. The city of Dhillika (Delhi) was founded by the:
6. Pir Majhar, Goalpara is the tomb of which of the following saint?
7. Lion-tailed macaque’ is the key fauna species of which Biosphere Reserve?
8. Which one is the result of the output given by a computer?
9. Who is the founder of Greek historiography?
10. “Right to service” is an important part of which among the following bills / act?