This set of Monthly Current Affairs October 2018 (Part-3) contains 20 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Nitin Gadkari laid the foundation of India's largest Dry Dock, the dry dock will be established in:
2. Who has become the first female president of Ethiopia?
3. Who has won the 2018 World Billiards Championship title held in Leeds of UK?
4. The ‘Vigilance Awareness Week’ is celebrated in the birth week of which freedom fighter?
The week in which 31st October, the birthday of late Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel falls is observed as Vigilance Awareness Week.
5. Which of the following bank has been authorized by the Union Govt for the sale of electoral bond?
An Electoral Bond is just like a promissory note that will be payable to bearer on demand and free of interest. It can be purchased by a citizen of India or anybody incorporated in India.
6. The first ever North East Olympic Games was held in Imphal Manipur, the game was organized by:
7. Who was appointed as Director of Enforcement Directorate (ED) recently?
8. Pakistan has announced that it would send a human to space for the first time in 2022 with the help of which country?
9. India is building the World's Highest Railway Line, the proposed railway line will be constructed in which of the following route:
Indian Railway has proposed it to be declared a national project. It is the most difficult project undertaken by the railways till date given the terrain over which the tracks have to be laid. And the estimated cost to build this 465 km-line will be Rs 83,360 crore.
10. Which of the following countries hold their first trilateral meeting on Chabahar port project?
11. Which of the following is the India’s first engine-less train?
12. Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka's President Maithripala Sirisena has named his predecessor, Mahinda Rajapaksa, as the country's new prime minister after the collapse of the governing coalition.
13. United Nations Day is observed on:
14. World Polio Day is Observed on:
15. India's first domestic luxury cruise "Angriya" is set to sail from;
16. Which country has officially opened the world’s longest sea-crossing bridge?
17. Who will be awarded the first World Agriculture Prize instituted by the Indian Council of Food and Agriculture (ICFA)?
The World Agriculture Prize award will carry a cash reward of $1,00,000.
18. PM Narendra Modi has been awarded the 2018 Seoul Peace Prize, the prize was first honored in:
19. Invest India, the country's investment promotion body, has won the United Nations Award for excellence in promoting investment in which of the following sector?
20. Who is the author of the book “Nehru and Bose: Parallel Lives”?
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of October 2018
- Part-1 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-4 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>